Friday, January 2, 2009

Romance Musings

Several years ago, a boyfriend wanted to take a trip with me. His destination pick: Berlin. There was just no way I was picking up the phone and telling my family I am going away with my non-Jewish boyfriend to Germany. How could he suggest that? It's like asking taking your African-American lover on a transatlantic cruise. It's just in bad taste.

Oh, I just saw the Sex and the City movie. I can really relate to that show, except for the shopping, the dating, and the sex.

You know what song I love? Bruce Springsteen's "Secret Garden." It's either the most romantic song or just a ditty about vagina. If that song were written about me, it would be called "Secret Garden that needs to be weeded."

You know what? Who cares if relationships with men don't work out. I have a higher power. Yes, God finds me attractive. In the eyes of the Lord, I am a hot piece of ass.

No comments: