Monday, January 5, 2009

New Movies

I saw some movies over the holidays. "Slumdog Millionaire." Or what I like to call Lifetime with Indian people. N

"Milk" with Sean Penn. How great was he? And then I learned that when married, he beat Madonna. Which made me love him more. What a talent!

Yea, it's not right to hit a woman. But I'm sure she's real easy to live. How could you not slap Madonna? "Kaballah this! And stop with British accent accent. You're from Detroit."

The Benjamin Buttons movie. Fascinating. The woman grew older while the man she loved got younger. Also called "The Demi Moore Story." Subtitled, "A Cougar's Tale." It was such a cougar's fantasy. And then they were getting it on. She was old woman. He was like a teenager. And I thought, "Am I watching a movie or a Florida classroom? I didn't realize she was playing a middle school teacher."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess someone is reading them.

Athena Reich said...

you rock girl!